These crispy smashed potatoes are the ultimate companion for the most exquisite Green Goddess Sauce you’ll ever create. Prepare your taste buds for a match made in culinary heaven!
500 g. medium white potatoes
4 tbsps. olive oil
Salt, to taste
1/2-1 tsp. onion powder
1 tbsp. parsley, finely chopped
- Place the potatoes in a pot of cold, salted water. Bring them to a boil over medium-high heat until tender.
- When the potatoes are done, drain them and let them cool for about 10 minutes.
- Place the potatoes on a prepared baking sheet, and use a potato masher or a glass to gently smash each of them.
- Preheat the oven to 200 C.
- Coat each potato with olive oil and sprinkle the onion powder and salt over them.
- Bake until the potatoes are crispy and golden around the edges, about 40 minutes.
- Sprinkle them with parsley.
Did you know?
On my Instagram, you can find a step-by-step video of me making these mouthwatering crispy smashed potatoes. I also share an abundance of other recipes on that page so make sure to follow along.